Friday, July 1, 2011

breakfast and brooklyn

Today my wonderful roommate Tatum made me coffee and breakfast when I got up!

It was the perfect start to my day (and so was sleeping late for the first time in weeks).

I spent the afternoon in Williamsburg with my friend Anslee. We've known each other since I was about 11, but I've barely gotten to see her since she moved to New York a few years ago. It was wonderful to catch up over 2 cups of iced coffee throughout the day and $3 falafel sandwiches.

Also, Brooklyn/Williamsburg is adorable - one of my favorite areas I've been to so far. Parts of it down by the water are nice and newly renovated, but a lot of streets reminded me of Athens - - and wandering through coffee shops and thrift stores definitely added the Athens feel.

I hope you had a day off today too, but if not... happy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment