Monday, July 18, 2011

the men in my life

Okay, I know I haven't blogged in almost a week, but that's because I've been busy... being an editorial assistant for the day on Friday, eating brunch at Heath Ledger's restaurant , eating more brunch at Cookshop , shopping with my best cousin, sitting near Alec Baldwin in a cafe, going to the Brooklyn farmer's market, seeing Harry Potter, and best of all seeing my brother Matt!

And that's saying a lot, because Harry's tough competition.


I will say that HP made me cry, and Matt didn't have quite the same affect.

I felt like I lost a little bit of my childhood Thursday when I missed the midnight showing so I could wake up for work in the morning. Thankfully though, it was just as good Sunday night - - at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Aside from Matt and Harry, two delicious brunches were right up there with my weekend highs. Breakfast is far and away my favorite meal to eat out. I love the coziness of breakfast restaurants. I love getting up early, and I love meeting people before the day really starts. No brunch can beat Mama's Boy or Big City's, but my smoked salmon omelette on a biscuit at Cookshop was pretty unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment