Wednesday, June 29, 2011

welcome to jane street!

I had such a hard time with this post, because I don't feel like any of these pictures do the apartment justice. It's more open, and not so yellow and it has a really big kitchen with lots of windows that I don't have a good picture of.


Basically, imagine Kathleen Kelly's apartment in You've Got Mail (complete with lots of books and maybe even the same comforter??), and then you will know what it feels like to live on Jane Street. Tonight Tatum, Danielle and I are going to make food and drink wine, so maybe I will get some better pictures. At the least I will take kitchen pictures.

Work was long and busy yesterday in preparation for the 4-day!! weekend, but this afternoon things are slowing down. I might even go down for snack time at the cafeteria.

Have a lovely long weekend!... and imagine Jane Street less bright and more relaxing than these pictures let on


1 comment:

  1. holy crap it's huge! you are so insanely lucky to have such a beautiful, movie-esque place! totally jealous- jessica b

    ReplyDelete