Tuesday, June 21, 2011

this weekend...


...my cousin Michelle came in town! and our days were full from start to finish.

Friday - We went to Union Square Market and ate lunch at Steak Frites , a delicious French restaurant where I ordered a smoke salmon and goat cheese omelet. Continuing in our French theme, we saw Midnight in Paris at night with Danielle.

Saturday - We packed a picnic, laid out in central park and stopped for pedicures on our walk home. We grilled burgers and s'mores for dinner with my aunt and uncle's friends and their 6-year-old son (he was adopted from Russia!).

Sunday - We started our day with brunch at Bubby's - go there if you're ever in NY. The food was so good, they had all you can eat biscuits and the Southern-shabby-sheek decor reminded me of Athens. After brunch we wandered through Soho, walked the Brooklyn Bridge and bought Mr. Softee ice cream to cool off.

I hope you had a fun-filled weekend too!

1 comment: