Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a sweet surprise

Instead of running up to Town and Country to make copies or grabbing a back issue from the floor below, today my fellow intern Kylie and I got to run a more exciting errand ...

We went to Magnolia Bakery to buy cupcakes!

There are three Magnolias in New York, and we dropped by one on the upper West side. The distressed checkerboard floor,bead board ceiling and cheery yellow walls were adorable. Armed with GH money, we bought one of almost every cupcake (and since we're going to the meeting later we each get one too!).

We also stopped by Whole Foods to pick up some pink lemonade. The whole day wasn't fun and games (we spent a portion of it cleaning out files into a dumpster), but walking to Magnolia's was a welcomed break from sitting inside on a sunny day. It's dangerously close to my normal route home, so I'm sure I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment