Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hello new york

Don't look now but...

THIS is Tatum and I's new home!!!

Note the cobblestone street, the overhanging trees and the oh-so-you've-got-mail feel. It's on Jane Street, which according to New Yorkers is the quintessential old West Village and home to more writers than any other street in the city. When the woman I'm subleting from told me the address she said, "Jane, as in Jane Austen," and I knew it would be a perfect fit.

Yesterday was my first day of work, and it was wonderful - not a Devil Wear's Prada experience at all. Before I share more though I need to sleep. I woke up at 3:30 and can't fall back asleep, but I need to give it another go. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post thus far :) I hope I can find a little place like that. "Jane, as in Jane Austen." Precious. Love you! -Kristus

    ReplyDelete