Wednesday, January 11, 2012

rain, rain please stay?


So I may have mentioned before that my brown leather boots from Anthropologie are one of my favorite possessions. They're kind of like a stuffed animal that's literally been loved to pieces. They have huge holes in their soles, and I've been doubling up on socks for a month or two.

Every day I walk past a friendly looking shop called Marvin's Shoe Service , but I haven't wanted to part with my boots long enough to get them fixed. Yesterday I finally gave in. My boots are in Marvin's trusty hands, and my feet are cozy and dry in my Hunter Rain boots . I'd like to attribute my shoe separation to practicality, but it actually stems from a rainy forecast. I hope it stays bleak for the next week or so, because I'll be wearing my Hunter's rain or shine!

P.S. I've heard of people wearing Hunter's at rainy outdoor weddings. I kind of love that idea, but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. darling, this is totally excepted in france in so cute! I can tell you about my experience with it! it was precious and really special to me :) love you! xx

    ReplyDelete