Saturday, January 14, 2012

romance and the roaring 20's

Jonathan and I are already planning our wedding, and I'd call it more rustic-vintage or outdoor-eclectic or something along those lines. It fits us perfectly, but if I weren't getting married in a field, I think a big, fancy 1920's inspired wedding would be really fun...



 ...Think cocktails, cigars, dancing, costume jewelry, Marion Cotillard in Midnight in Paris.
The thing about planning a wedding (and caving to Pinterest) is that you see too many great ideas to act on. My wedding will be more low-key and probably less expensive, but someone should throw one like this someday!

2 comments:

  1. I have an excellent source for cigars if you go that direction. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, Grace, but I rather like the idea of the rustic vintage wedding in a filed! I'm sure it will be spectacular whatever the case!! Congrats!!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete