Tuesday, November 15, 2011

holes in my soles


Can I tell you two things I love?

Boots and Fall.

Actually, I think I love my boots a little too much, because when asked what I would save in a fire they're always the first thing that comes to mind.

I got mine for my birthday 2 years ago, and I've worn them religiously every chilly day since. They're so well-loved that this weekend I stepped in a puddle and noticed cracks and holes all along their soles : ( Good thing Athens has a good shoe repair shop! I just hope I can part with them while they get fixed.

Have you ever had a favorite, favorite piece of clothing? What did you do when it ripped or wore down?

2 comments:

  1. I had an old NY Yankees hat that I wore all the time. I still have it in a footlocker and am planning to give it to Riley when it fits his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a red ole miss shirt I got around 6th grade. Since it was the first out of the wash shirt, it shows up a lot in pictures tracking half my life. Though i've given it away, it makes it still into my laundry basket on occasion.

    ReplyDelete