Thursday, January 19, 2012

lost and found

Okay not to harp too much on shoes, but I'd just like to say... I've survived for almost 2 weeks without my boots! Although, I'd love to borrow this pair while I wait ;) The man at Marvin's couldn't locate them when I went to pick them up today, but hopefully that means someone in the back is workin' hard on them.


I, however, found two things today - my debit card and my spare car key. There are many things I aspire to inherit from my father ... patience, reasonableness, humility... but one thing I know I got was a tendency to lose things, and that's putting it very mildly. I lose things always, all the time, every week. Usually important things too. But today I found a long lost key under my seat while looking for my debit card, and I found my card while searching under chairs at Redeemer. 

I hope you had a few pleasant surprises today as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment