Tuesday, January 10, 2012

here's what's for breakfast


Last year my New Years resolution was to start a blog. I had my doubts about how long it would last, but with encouragement from friends and the iPhone instagram app it's lasted a whole year! I've been rather lax about keeping it up in 2012, but I've had a few other things on my plate ;)

One of the best things that's been on my plate?....Buttermilk lemon poppyseed muffins topped with an orange glaze. I know, just thinking about them makes my mouth water too. My incredible mom baked them for us on Saturday morning. It was my last day home after three weeks of break, and they were the perfect send off.

Now that I'm back in Athens, my new New Year's resolution is to post something every day. It might be small and I might fail, but better to be ambitious right? Happy belated 2012!

*You can find the biscuits recipe here and the glaze here .

No comments:

Post a Comment