Tuesday, January 17, 2012

double vision



I'm sitting at Jittery Joe's across from a Victor Garber look-alike. Every time I start focusing on the creative writing pieces before me, he catches my eye and it throws me for a moment. 

I don't have a long-harbored crush on Victor Garber, but I do have a history with him. Back in high school, my family and I were obsessed with Alias. I think I've seen every season at least three times. If you need a new TV show - rent it. Watch it. It's wonderfully addicting. Also, I walked past Victor Garber on the tiny sidewalk outside my New York apartment this summer. He was on his way back from a run, and just as nonchalant as this coffee-shop double... which may explain my incessant double-takes ;)

Have you ever spotted a famous person?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you walked past him in NY. Good ole Jack. I've been rewatching Alias and just started season 3. Such a fab show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, we just started re-watching it from season 1...the pilot episode is SO good. i miss those days when we finished the last season together!

    ReplyDelete