Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas



Our Christmas morning's going to be pretty low-key this year, but I love that. We opened our presents on Thursday, because my dad's on-call and Jonathan (our newest family addition!) was here. So this morning we're free to just relax, eat my mama's delicious brunch and spend time with relatives.

These pictures are the product of my Christmas present - an incredible camera that my photography skills do not deserve, but hopefully will someday. And this cake is the handiwork of my mother ;) She's baked a cake every day for the past three days - Tiramisu, Peppermint Cheesecake and now Gingerbread cake. She's amazing!
___

Here's a verse I love and have had time to think about this Christmas in the absence of frantic present-wrapping...

"But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God, who were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:12-14

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment