Friday, August 5, 2011

i might be a messy eater, but i know how to clean

Although anyone who knows me, or has ridden in my car (or seen my room or closet) might not believe this, yesterday I impressed everybody with my organizational skills...

I know you didn’t think I had them, but I do! For one of our final intern tasks Kylie and I organized the craft closet, and its so beautiful now. The writing utensils are organized by category, the wrapping paper by season, the glitter has its own Lazy Susan – I could go on and on.

I’m not sure if I’m becoming an organized person or if I just like organizing other people’s stuff more than my own. I’m guessing it’s the latter, but we’ll just have to wait and see! Now that I know I have it in me, maybe my car will stay trash free and I’ll stop leaving dishes in my room.

The other interns are all homeward bound tomorrow morning, and after a weekend with SB and Kaiti, three more days of work, and a visit from Jonathan (thanks to Bob and Lisa!) I’ll be home too. I’m sad to leave people I’ve grown to love this summer, but I feel like I’ve gotten more than I hoped for out of my time in New York and I’m ready to head back down South.

I miss Athens and my family and my roommates and Chick-fil-a and sweet tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment