Wednesday, May 4, 2011

caught mid-jump

Right now I feel so close to being done with school for the year, but I'm not quite through yet. I still have a paper and two finals, and getting motivate for them is going to be tricky. Last Thursday Jonathan and I went to Chattanooga for his brother's wedding. It was in a small church in the woods, and it was beautiful! Pictures will come soon I promise. We came back for our last day of class on Monday, and my roommates and I went to the lake to celebrate all day yesterday.

The weather was supposed to be "fair," but it was perfect - so perfect that we all got a little sunburned. In this picture Brit and I are about to jump off a rock in to freezing cold (but very refreshing) water.

The past six days have been a wonderful break, but they're going to make leaping back into finals a little bit harder. I'll be finished next Tuesday though!

Happy almost summer!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please post pictures! You know how I love stalking wedding photos of people I don't know.

    ReplyDelete