Wednesday, May 11, 2011

goodbye for now

For our final night in Athens and our last night together for three months, my roommates and I wen to dinner at Your Pie and went out to Magnolia's (where we ran into two of our best friends from spain!). We also spent an hour or two trying on outfits and deciding what to wear, and in the end everyone but Kaiti had on someone else's clothes.

(In this picture I'm wearing Sarah Beth's cute dress)

That's one of the best things about my house. We all merge wardrobes on a daily basis, and i'm not sure what i'll do this summer when my clothing options shrink to a fifth of what they usually are. More than their clothes though, I'm going to miss my roommates so much! I love them and I loved our annual goodbye breakfast at Mama's Boy this morning.

I have had a wonderful evening at home though. My mom made a delicious dinner, and Tyler came over for my dad's famous Old Raj martinis. I love being here with my family, and I can't wait to relax and see them for more than a weekend visit!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie Love I'm going to miss you so much! I'll read your blog all summer to pretend I'm there with you :)

    ReplyDelete