Monday, May 23, 2011

coffee craving

This morning I woke up at 3:45 to drive Jonathan and our friend Sadie to the airport. We got there before traffic started, and I was home eating breakfast with my mom by 7:30. I've been enjoying a coffee high all morning, so instead of napping I went to Starbucks with Kate.

She has to study for exams, but I eagerly joined her so I could keep reading The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova. It's a modern day mystery about an obsessed artist, and I can't put it down. Read it. And after that read her other book The Historian. It's next on my list, and I hear it's just as good.

I took these pictures of Misha and Kate when we went on an evening Starbucks run last week, but I love the first one! so I still wanted to post them...



1 comment:

  1. Grace I just love your blog so much. It makes my day to be sitting in our cute little living room with an anthro candle burning, reading your thoughts. Emma the dog has a huge fart cloud around her, as usual, and we miss you so much. It's not the same when you're not here.

    ReplyDelete