Thursday, May 26, 2011

meandering and munching

Today my brother Misha left for camp, and I'll be in New York when he comes back, so we went on a little date to Yeah! Burger. I had some time to kill before he got out of school, so I stopped by Anthropologie and stumbled into a consignment furniture store called Savvy Snoot (snooty brands for savvy prices).


I expected everything to look old and worn, but instead it was beautiful and artfully laid out. I wandered through nooks and corners under the light of chandeliers, and I took lots of pictures for inspiration in my little Athens house.

Then Mish picked me up and we headed down the street to get burgers...



We always go to Flip Burger together, but today we decided to try something new. At Yeah! Burger you create your own, so I ordered a bun-less turkey burger with sunflower pesto, sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions, and it was delicious.

Flip Burger is still my favorite, because they have the best milk shakes, but I had fun with Misha and we both left stuffed and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment