Friday, November 18, 2011

take 1, take 2, take a few


T minus 2 hours til Thanksgiving break!!!

We were a little over eager to celebrate last night, so we treated ourselves to a delicious dinner at De Palma's. I consider myself quite the connoisseur of Athens restaurants, but it's one of the most popular and I'd never been before.
I know you're supposed to order pasta at Italian restaurants, but their chili-glaze salmon salad with artichokes sounded irresistible. My instincts were right, but Kaiti and Emma's baked penne looked pretty great too.

Afterwards we crossed the street to meet Jonathan, Taylor and Jake at Magnolia's where we sat and talked and reminisced. We talked about first kisses, spring breaks past and the days before we discovered hipstamatic pictures.

I hope you had a lovely evening too and survived the freezing cold! It was 28 degrees when I got up this morning, and crawling out of my cozy bed was quite a feat.
Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment