Monday, November 7, 2011

sleepovers in cosby



After much deliberation I almost didn't go to Cosby. I have so many things due this week, but in a game time decision I went and I'm so glad I did! We had a smaller group this year (17 if that tells you anything about last year), but that was fine by me. I spent more time with every one and got a full foot and a half of sleeping space on the living room carpet ;)

On Friday night we made white chicken chili, attempted a scary movie and sat by the fire. In my usual fashion I was out by 11, but I also woke up first and made pancakes... so there are good things about falling asleep early on weekends! Saturday was beautiful, and we spent it sitting and talking and playing music.

That night Jay made his famous chili, Katie Gamble brought jalapeno corn bread and we went outside to sip cider by the fire. The next morning Jonathan and I tip-toed through the maze of sleeping bodies and headed back to Athens early. I've been pouring a constant stream of coffee into my body and working ever since, but that's okay! Cosby was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment