Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving!




Yesterday was pretty wonderful from start to finish. I woke up, ate breakfast at Rise and Dine with my friend Olivia, watched Emma with Kate, stumbled upon an adorable restaurant called Sun In My Belly (above), wandered Piedmont Park with my dad and sister and finished the day with a "whole family dinner" as we like to call them. Those are pretty rare nowadays, so we savored it.

Today I'm thankful for....

my mama's incredible cooking
watching the Macy's parade and sipping coffee with my sister
chilly fall days
peppermint tea
huge family gatherings
brothers
Jonathan
Brit (who's birthday is today!)
my dad who shares his secret stash of dark chocolate with me
my roomies/athens family, and that includes SB ;)
mini pumpkin muffins
a fire in the fire place
my cozy home
sleeping past 7
my little cat Stroodle

No comments:

Post a Comment