Thursday, October 20, 2011

who says you can't blog twice a day?

Okay, while I'm at it, I have to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH BETH!


Sarah Beth is one of my best friends in the whole world, and today is her 22nd birthday. I met SB two weeks before I moved to Spain for a semester, but after those two weeks (or rather the first two hours) I felt like I'd known her forever.

She is so open, and so concerned for others, and she's the best listener. She also does incredibly sweet things like leave letters in my room when I'm having a rough day. Also, Sarah Beth can dougie like no body's business and make some mean oatmeal cookies.
Thank you for always wanting to eat Grit cake (or any dessert) with me, for coming into my life at the perfect time, and for being such a wonderful friend! I love you SB.



p.s. We've been thinking about 22nd birthdays all week and how to make them special. How do you top your 21st? After much deliberation we've decided not to compete with birthdays past - 22nd's can just be more sophisticated, and in SB's case full of fall-ish festivities. What are your ideas for 22nd birthdays?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh Grace that post just made my [birth]day! I love you so, so much and am so thankful for you. I knew sitting on your bed that morning that after I introduced myself to you and then talked with you for two hours that we were meant to be bosom friends :)

    ReplyDelete