Thursday, October 20, 2011

fall in love

I'm so sorry I abandoned my blog! I promise I still love it, and I you if you read it, and to make amends I will put up a few cozy weekend pictures.


This weekend Brit, Jonathan, Tyler and I drove to Chattanooga along with many other friends for Liz and Alan's wedding. On Friday Jonathan's mom bought the four of us dinner from Nino's, and made us oatmeal butterscotch cookies (my favorite!). We were going to drive down the mountain and meet friends, but the fire pit was so toasty and we were so full and sleepy that we couldn't tear ourselves away.
__

After a Saturday morning run, 2 kinds of soup, college football and more cookies, we dressed up in our wedding best and headed to Lookout.
Liz was beaming and beautiful, and Alan winked at her dad as he kissed his new wife ;) They had one of the best receptions I've ever been to - mainly due to dancing and fall-ish food. Their wedding cake was apple spice with carmel frosting, and I can't even tell you how many helpings of baked brie-apple-cinnamon yumminess I ate.


Although you can't really see them in this picture, Brit's older sister Lauren let us go through her closet and pick out two beautiful dresses for the wedding.
I need to learn a thing or two about sharing, because I'm so bad at letting my own sister wear my clothes - let alone her friends! We came home with lots of compliments and no stains, so maybe loaning sisters clothes isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment