Monday, February 20, 2012

the best sister in the world

p.s.... It's my little sister's 18th birthday today!!!


Kate is not only my sister, but also my best friend in the whole world. We bring out the silliest most ridiculous sides of each other, often so silly that we don't expose other people to it. We do think Kristin Wiig would be friends with us if we let her in on it though.

Kate is so wise and empathetic and asks all the right questions when I'm upset or something more serious comes up. She's also blunt, in the best way, and that's one of my favorite things about her. She'll tell me when I need to stop being so emotional, but she'll also cuddle up and watch Pride and Prejudice with me ten minutes later.

She's one of the best things about my life, and I wish I could squeeze her and hug her and be with her tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment