Friday, March 2, 2012

promises i can't keep


Okay, I've learned my lesson. Never again will I vow to post every day, because it's been my blogging downfall. So with no promises about days or times or pictures or posts, I'm going try my very hardest to keep this up again.

February was as grey and bleak as I though it would be, but you know what I realized? I fell into such a wintery rut that I stopped doing things I love, like running and writing just for fun. Now that it's March and 80 degrees, I'm starting to feel like myself again, and in the spirit of spring I decided to try Ike and Jane's cheery new location.
It felt like a secret study spot smack in the middle of downtown. I don't think many people know about it yet, but a little peace and quiet with my biscuit sandwich was fine by me ;)

I hope you're having a sunny March morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment