Wednesday, February 1, 2012

love a little

Happy February!


In years past February has been my least favorite month. It's usually bleak and chilly, and Valentine's Day is just one small beacon of light in 28 cold days.

But this year, since it's 52 degrees on February 1st! I'm determined to love the month ahead. Perhaps the fact that I'm rather smiley and smitten lately has added to the warm weather affect ;)

Here are a few things to love about February...

My mom's annual heart-shapped meat loaf
My little sister's birthday
Cozying up with hot coffee and a good book (I'm about to start Bleak House)
Settling into a semester routine
Finding out if Jonathan and I get the little house we want
An excuse for a date and eating lots of sweets

What are you looking forward to in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment