Monday, April 11, 2011

peanut butter and pomegranate

This Friday was the biannual, much anticipated Oak Party at a house where 10 of my friends live. It involves graffitied living room walls, a band led by Britt's boyfriend Gresham and at least 400 of your closest friends floating in and out of the house. Instead of dressing cute like we felt compelled to do in younger college years, my roommates and I wore cut-offs, tank tops, glowsticks and tons of glitter - it made the sweaty-mosh-pit-of-a-party so much more fun, and we didn't even care that we got drenched in champagne.

After a night that lasted til 4 and ended with breakfast at Waffle House, we were exhausted. So on Saturday SB, Britt and I slept til 2 and relaxed all day long. After dinner we went to Yoforia , where we tried a new combination - pomegranate and peanut butter. I know it sounds so weird, but it tastes exactly like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and graham cracker crumbs and m&m toppings make it even better.


I love SB and Britt so much, and even in our tired state we had the best conversations all day long.

*Oak pictures to follow... get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment