Friday, September 16, 2011

fall fever


Last night my roomies and I were in the mood for hipster bars, so after sampling pimento cheese and pepper jelly at Trappeze we settled ourselves down at Little Kings. The band was loud and whiney, but we quickly moved to the porch with a cup full of gummy bears and chatted til midnight. (Don’t you love it when bars serve snacks besides peanuts and cheezits?)

I’m not sure what spurred our indie bar excursion… maybe the chilly, grey weather? I’m LOVING the cool outside, but it does kind of make me want to paint my nails dark red and pull on some skinny jeans.

I hope you’re having a finally chilly Friday too! After work mine will include a cozy down comforter and a book. I’m finishing The Italian by Ann Radcliff for class, but I would read it just for pleasure any day. If you don’t mind a touch of terror and mystery, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment